Bradley wins 68-56 over Indiana State
PEORIA, Ill. (AP)—Eddren McCain scored a game-high 14 points to lead Bradley 68-56 over Indiana State on Saturday night.
Sam Maniscalco came off the bench and chipped in 11 points and Theron Wilson had 10 points and six rebounds for the Braves (12-8, 6-3 Missouri Valley).
Bradley hit 25-of-44 field goal attempts, or about 57 percent. That was compared with just 22-of-55, or 40 percent, for the Sycamores (4-16, 2-7).
The Braves, who wore 1985-1986 replica jerseys, led 32-24 at the half in a game which featured five lead changes. Bradley’s biggest lead after the half was 19 points with 4:26 remaining.
The Sycamores floundered on offense, scoring 16 points in the paint, compared with 28 by the Braves.
Rashad Reed had 12 points and Harry Marshall added 11 for Indiana State. Carl Richard had a game-high 12 rebounds.
- Bradley wins 68-56 over Indiana State
- Joel Berry abruptly withdraws from the draft, returns to North Carolina
- Five biggest losers now that the NBA draft's early entry deadline has passed
- Five biggest winners now that the NBA draft's early-entry deadline has passed
- Did Memphis really lose a recruit to Division II Ouachita Baptist?
- Gonzaga won't slip too far next season even without Nigel Williams-Goss
- NCAA returns events to North Carolina after state repeals elements of HB2
- Sources: South Carolina guard P.J. Dozier signing with agent
- Why it's OK that there are 182 early-entry candidates for this year's NBA draft
- Kansas fills hole at point guard by adding Cal transfer Charlie Moore
- Facing his toughest rebuild yet, can John Calipari keep Kentucky in title mix?
- Hamidou Diallo declares for draft before playing his first game for Kentucky
- Shareef O'Neal, the heralded son of Shaquille O'Neal, commits to Arizona
- Grayson Allen bypasses the NBA draft to return to Duke for his senior year
- Prized Rice transfer Marcus Evans follows his former coach to VCU
- K.J. Lawson's graceless goodbye to Memphis: Shouting 'F--- Tubby' on Snapchat