Presbyterian defeats Charleston Southern 63-54
CLINTON, S.C. (AP)—Bryan Bostic scored 15 points and Presbyterian College defeated Charleston Southern 63-54 on Saturday night.
Bostic was one of four Presbyterian (7-11, 4-3 Big South Conference) players to score in double figures. Pierre Miller scored 13, Josh Johnson had 12 and Al’Lonzo Coleman added 10.
Giedrius Kysas tipped in his own miss to put Charleston Southern (5-11, 1-5) ahead 54-53 with 7:52 to play, but the Buccaneers then went scoreless the rest of the way.
After hitting 50 percent of their shots (13-for-26) in the first half. The Buccaneers made just 29.6 percent of their shots (8 of 27) in the second, leading to their eighth consecutive loss.
Miller, who was 4 of 5 from 3-point range, led the Blue Hose, who shot 43.4 percent (10 of 23) from long range.
Knysas paced the Buccaneers with 15 points and six rebounds, while Kelvin Martin added 11 points.
- Presbyterian defeats Charleston Southern 63-54
- Joel Berry abruptly withdraws from the draft, returns to North Carolina
- Five biggest losers now that the NBA draft's early entry deadline has passed
- Five biggest winners now that the NBA draft's early-entry deadline has passed
- Did Memphis really lose a recruit to Division II Ouachita Baptist?
- Gonzaga won't slip too far next season even without Nigel Williams-Goss
- NCAA returns events to North Carolina after state repeals elements of HB2
- Sources: South Carolina guard P.J. Dozier signing with agent
- Why it's OK that there are 182 early-entry candidates for this year's NBA draft
- Kansas fills hole at point guard by adding Cal transfer Charlie Moore
- Facing his toughest rebuild yet, can John Calipari keep Kentucky in title mix?
- Hamidou Diallo declares for draft before playing his first game for Kentucky
- Shareef O'Neal, the heralded son of Shaquille O'Neal, commits to Arizona
- Grayson Allen bypasses the NBA draft to return to Duke for his senior year
- Prized Rice transfer Marcus Evans follows his former coach to VCU
- K.J. Lawson's graceless goodbye to Memphis: Shouting 'F--- Tubby' on Snapchat