Lehigh defeats Army 77-57
BETHLEHEM, Pa. (AP)—Marquis Hall scored 20 points and Zahir Carrington added 18, leading Lehigh to a 77-57 victory over Army on Saturday night.
Rob Keefer added 14 points for Lehigh (11-6, 1-2 Patriot League), which shot 10-for-20 from 3-point range and snapped a two-game conference losing streak.
Julian Simmons and Cleveland Richard each scored 14 points, and Tyrell Thompson added 13 for Army (4-13, 0-3), which shot 33 percent.
Lehigh outscored Army 24-14 in the paint and 11-2 on second-chance points.
- Lehigh defeats Army 77-57
- Sudden recruiting surge could propel UNLV back to relevance next season
- Joel Berry abruptly withdraws from the draft, returns to North Carolina
- Five biggest losers now that the NBA draft's early entry deadline has passed
- Five biggest winners now that the NBA draft's early-entry deadline has passed
- Did Memphis really lose a recruit to Division II Ouachita Baptist?
- Gonzaga won't slip too far next season even without Nigel Williams-Goss
- NCAA returns events to North Carolina after state repeals elements of HB2
- With Bennie Boatwright back, USC has all the ingredients for a special season
- Why it's OK that there are 182 early-entry candidates for this year's NBA draft
- Kansas fills hole at point guard by adding Cal transfer Charlie Moore
- Facing his toughest rebuild yet, can John Calipari keep Kentucky in title mix?
- Hamidou Diallo declares for draft before playing his first game for Kentucky
- Shareef O'Neal, the heralded son of Shaquille O'Neal, commits to Arizona
- Grayson Allen bypasses the NBA draft to return to Duke for his senior year
- Prized Rice transfer Marcus Evans follows his former coach to VCU