Gabbidon scores 20 in 76-66 UTSA win over Colgate
SAN ANTONIO (AP)—Travis Gabbidon scored 20 points and Omar Johnson added 19 to lead Texas-San Antonio to a 76-66 victory over Colgate on Friday night.
Morris Smith IV and Devin Gibson were the other two players to score in double figures for the Roadrunners (7-4) with 11 and 10 points, respectively.
Three players reached the double digit mark for Colgate (3-9). Willie Morse led the Red Raiders with 15 points while Ben Jonson and Mike Venezia chipped in 13 and 10 points, respectively.
- John Calipari defends the recruitment of Terrence Jones
- Why it's OK that there are 182 early-entry candidates for this year's NBA draft
- Kansas fills hole at point guard by adding Cal transfer Charlie Moore
- Facing his toughest rebuild yet, can John Calipari keep Kentucky in title mix?
- Hamidou Diallo declares for draft before playing his first game for Kentucky
- Shareef O'Neal, the heralded son of Shaquille O'Neal, commits to Arizona
- Grayson Allen bypasses the NBA draft to return to Duke for his senior year
- Prized Rice transfer Marcus Evans follows his former coach to VCU
- Sudden recruiting surge could propel UNLV back to relevance next season
- Joel Berry abruptly withdraws from the draft, returns to North Carolina
- Five biggest losers now that the NBA draft's early entry deadline has passed
- Five biggest winners now that the NBA draft's early-entry deadline has passed
- Did Memphis really lose a recruit to Division II Ouachita Baptist?
- Gonzaga won't slip too far next season even without Nigel Williams-Goss
- NCAA returns events to North Carolina after state repeals elements of HB2
- Sources: South Carolina guard P.J. Dozier signing with agent