Notre Dame, Ohio 40, Cleveland St. 91
CLEVELAND (AP)—Norris Cole scored 14 points to lead Cleveland State to a 91-40 blowout win over Notre Dame College on Saturday.
The Vikings used a 22-3 game-opening run to take control early in the game, and Cedric Jackson and D’Aundray Brown chipped in 10 points apiece in the Cleveland State (10-4) rout. Thirteen different Vikings players scored in the victory, with reserves Trevon Harmon and Jeremy Montgomery each connecting for nine points.
Notre Dame College (9-5) was led by Eric Dummermuth’s 14 points, but it had little else to be excited about. Cleveland State built a 40-17 lead by halftime, with the Vikings holding Notre Dame College to a paltry 31.3 percent shooting from the field.
Cleveland State hit 55 percent of their shots from the field, 44.5 percent from three-point range.
- Notre Dame, Ohio 40, Cleveland St. 91
- Why it's OK that there are 182 early-entry candidates for this year's NBA draft
- Kansas fills hole at point guard by adding Cal transfer Charlie Moore
- Facing his toughest rebuild yet, can John Calipari keep Kentucky in title mix?
- Hamidou Diallo declares for draft before playing his first game for Kentucky
- Shareef O'Neal, the heralded son of Shaquille O'Neal, commits to Arizona
- Grayson Allen bypasses the NBA draft to return to Duke for his senior year
- Prized Rice transfer Marcus Evans follows his former coach to VCU
- Sudden recruiting surge could propel UNLV back to relevance next season
- Joel Berry abruptly withdraws from the draft, returns to North Carolina
- Five biggest losers now that the NBA draft's early entry deadline has passed
- Five biggest winners now that the NBA draft's early-entry deadline has passed
- Did Memphis really lose a recruit to Division II Ouachita Baptist?
- Gonzaga won't slip too far next season even without Nigel Williams-Goss
- NCAA returns events to North Carolina after state repeals elements of HB2
- Sources: South Carolina guard P.J. Dozier signing with agent