Colorado downs Louisiana-Monroe 65-62
BOULDER, Colo. (AP)—Austin Dufault scored 21 points as Colorado edged Louisiana-Monroe 65-62 on Tuesday night.
Cory Higgins had 15 points, including 7-of-7 free throws, and grabbed seven rebounds for the Buffaloes (6-3).
Dwight Thorne II added 11 points for Colorado, which trailed by three points, 27-24, at the half.
Lawrence Gilbert led the Warhawks (3-8) with 19 points, including 8-of-14 3-pointers, and five rebounds.
Malcolm Thomas recorded 13 points and a game-high 14 rebounds for Louisiana-Monroe, while teammate Rudy Turner scored 12 points before fouling out.
- Colorado downs Louisiana-Monroe 65-62
- Joel Berry abruptly withdraws from the draft, returns to North Carolina
- Five biggest losers now that the NBA draft's early entry deadline has passed
- Five biggest winners now that the NBA draft's early-entry deadline has passed
- Did Memphis really lose a recruit to Division II Ouachita Baptist?
- Gonzaga won't slip too far next season even without Nigel Williams-Goss
- NCAA returns events to North Carolina after state repeals elements of HB2
- Sources: South Carolina guard P.J. Dozier signing with agent
- Why it's OK that there are 182 early-entry candidates for this year's NBA draft
- Kansas fills hole at point guard by adding Cal transfer Charlie Moore
- Facing his toughest rebuild yet, can John Calipari keep Kentucky in title mix?
- Hamidou Diallo declares for draft before playing his first game for Kentucky
- Shareef O'Neal, the heralded son of Shaquille O'Neal, commits to Arizona
- Grayson Allen bypasses the NBA draft to return to Duke for his senior year
- Prized Rice transfer Marcus Evans follows his former coach to VCU
- K.J. Lawson's graceless goodbye to Memphis: Shouting 'F--- Tubby' on Snapchat