Cleveland St. dominates in 67-41 win over Kent St.
CLEVELAND (AP)—J’Nathan Bullock had 24 points and 10 rebounds to lead Cleveland State to a 67-41 victory over Kent State on Tuesday night.
Cleveland State (9-4) allowed Kent just 17 points in the first half as the Golden Flashes shot 24 percent from the field.
Cedric Jackson added 11 points for Cleveland State, and Norris Cole had 10.
Chris Singletary led Kent State (5-6) with 13 points, and Tyree Evans had 12.
Kent stayed close early until the Vikings took the lead for good on a layup by Cole that made it 11-9 after nearly 8 minutes. From there, it was all Cleveland State, which led 32-17 at the half and by at least 21 for the final 17:46 after a dunk by Bullock.
- Cleveland St. dominates in 67-41 win over Kent St.
- Joel Berry abruptly withdraws from the draft, returns to North Carolina
- Five biggest losers now that the NBA draft's early entry deadline has passed
- Five biggest winners now that the NBA draft's early-entry deadline has passed
- Did Memphis really lose a recruit to Division II Ouachita Baptist?
- Gonzaga won't slip too far next season even without Nigel Williams-Goss
- NCAA returns events to North Carolina after state repeals elements of HB2
- Sources: South Carolina guard P.J. Dozier signing with agent
- Why it's OK that there are 182 early-entry candidates for this year's NBA draft
- Kansas fills hole at point guard by adding Cal transfer Charlie Moore
- Facing his toughest rebuild yet, can John Calipari keep Kentucky in title mix?
- Hamidou Diallo declares for draft before playing his first game for Kentucky
- Shareef O'Neal, the heralded son of Shaquille O'Neal, commits to Arizona
- Grayson Allen bypasses the NBA draft to return to Duke for his senior year
- Prized Rice transfer Marcus Evans follows his former coach to VCU
- K.J. Lawson's graceless goodbye to Memphis: Shouting 'F--- Tubby' on Snapchat