Wyoming tops Sacramento State
LARAMIE, Wyo. (AP)—Sean Ogirri scored 25 points as Wyoming defeated Sacramento State 93-70 on Saturday.
Wyoming (9-1) overcame a one-point deficit with an 18-4 run to begin the second half and rolled to the win.
Ogirri, who hit 7 of 13 3-pointers, was one of five Cowboys to score in double figures, with Brandon Ewing and Afam Muojeke adding 20 points each and Tyson Johnson and Djibril Thiam both scoring 11 for Wyoming.
Antonio Flaggs led Sacramento State (1-9) with 23 points, followed by Loren Heath with 19. The Hornets led 37-36 at halftime, but were outscored 57-33 in the second half.
- Wyoming tops Sacramento State
- Joel Berry abruptly withdraws from the draft, returns to North Carolina
- Five biggest losers now that the NBA draft's early entry deadline has passed
- Five biggest winners now that the NBA draft's early-entry deadline has passed
- Did Memphis really lose a recruit to Division II Ouachita Baptist?
- Gonzaga won't slip too far next season even without Nigel Williams-Goss
- NCAA returns events to North Carolina after state repeals elements of HB2
- Sources: South Carolina guard P.J. Dozier signing with agent
- Why it's OK that there are 182 early-entry candidates for this year's NBA draft
- Kansas fills hole at point guard by adding Cal transfer Charlie Moore
- Facing his toughest rebuild yet, can John Calipari keep Kentucky in title mix?
- Hamidou Diallo declares for draft before playing his first game for Kentucky
- Shareef O'Neal, the heralded son of Shaquille O'Neal, commits to Arizona
- Grayson Allen bypasses the NBA draft to return to Duke for his senior year
- Prized Rice transfer Marcus Evans follows his former coach to VCU
- K.J. Lawson's graceless goodbye to Memphis: Shouting 'F--- Tubby' on Snapchat