Western Illinois beats SE Missouri 71-66
MACOMB, Ill. (AP)—Guard David DuBois scored 25 points Wednesday night to lead Western Illinois to a 71-66 come-from-behind victory over Southeast Missouri State.
The Leathernecks trailed 27-26 at the half, but erupted for 45 points after intermission to take the win.
Western Illinois (4-5), got 16 points from David Nurse, who was 4-for-7 in 3-point attempts, and another 14 from Clark Ceola.
Kenard Moore led the Redhawks (2-7) with 20 points, followed by Jaycen Herring with 19.
Western Illinois forward James Granstra fouled out with 14 seconds remaining.
- Western Illinois beats SE Missouri 71-66
- Joel Berry abruptly withdraws from the draft, returns to North Carolina
- Five biggest losers now that the NBA draft's early entry deadline has passed
- Five biggest winners now that the NBA draft's early-entry deadline has passed
- Did Memphis really lose a recruit to Division II Ouachita Baptist?
- Gonzaga won't slip too far next season even without Nigel Williams-Goss
- NCAA returns events to North Carolina after state repeals elements of HB2
- Sources: South Carolina guard P.J. Dozier signing with agent
- Why it's OK that there are 182 early-entry candidates for this year's NBA draft
- Kansas fills hole at point guard by adding Cal transfer Charlie Moore
- Facing his toughest rebuild yet, can John Calipari keep Kentucky in title mix?
- Hamidou Diallo declares for draft before playing his first game for Kentucky
- Shareef O'Neal, the heralded son of Shaquille O'Neal, commits to Arizona
- Grayson Allen bypasses the NBA draft to return to Duke for his senior year
- Prized Rice transfer Marcus Evans follows his former coach to VCU
- K.J. Lawson's graceless goodbye to Memphis: Shouting 'F--- Tubby' on Snapchat