Quinnipiac 81, Robert Morris 75
HAMDEN, Conn. (AP)—DeMario Anderson scored 28 points to lead Quinnipiac to a 81-75 win over Robert Morris in the Northeast Conference on Saturday.
Adam Gonzalez added 15 points while Casey Cosgrove had nine points and nine assists for the Bobcats (13-13, 11-6).
Quinnipiac clinched one of the top four seeds in the upcoming NEC tournament to guarantee a home game in the quarterfinal round Thursday, and can finish second with a win at Sacred Heart on Monday.
Tony Lee and Jeremy Chappell scored 21 points each for Robert Morris, while A.J. Jackson had 10 points and 10 rebounds for the Colonials (16-10, 8-9).
- Quinnipiac 81, Robert Morris 75
- Sudden recruiting surge could propel UNLV back to relevance next season
- Joel Berry abruptly withdraws from the draft, returns to North Carolina
- Five biggest losers now that the NBA draft's early entry deadline has passed
- Five biggest winners now that the NBA draft's early-entry deadline has passed
- Did Memphis really lose a recruit to Division II Ouachita Baptist?
- Gonzaga won't slip too far next season even without Nigel Williams-Goss
- NCAA returns events to North Carolina after state repeals elements of HB2
- With Bennie Boatwright back, USC has all the ingredients for a special season
- Why it's OK that there are 182 early-entry candidates for this year's NBA draft
- Kansas fills hole at point guard by adding Cal transfer Charlie Moore
- Facing his toughest rebuild yet, can John Calipari keep Kentucky in title mix?
- Hamidou Diallo declares for draft before playing his first game for Kentucky
- Shareef O'Neal, the heralded son of Shaquille O'Neal, commits to Arizona
- Grayson Allen bypasses the NBA draft to return to Duke for his senior year
- Prized Rice transfer Marcus Evans follows his former coach to VCU