Texas-Arlington 69, Stephen F. Austin 62
ARLINGTON, Texas (AP)—Anthony Vereen scored 19 points and Texas-Arlington went on to beat Stephen F. Austin 69-62 on Saturday.
Texas-Arlington (12-16, 7-8 Southland) led 35-34 at the half.
Also scoring in double digits for Texas-Arlington were Ro’ger Guignard with 11 and Tommy Moffitt and Larry Posey with 10 each. Vereen was 5-of-9 from the field. Vereen had 13 rebounds and Moffitt had 10.
For Stephen F. Austin (15-11, 8-6), Antuane Miller led with 15 points. He was followed by Trevor Guy with 14. Miller was 6-of-13 from the field. Guy and Miller each had six rebounds.
- Texas-Arlington 69, Stephen F. Austin 62
- Why it's OK that there are 182 early-entry candidates for this year's NBA draft
- Kansas fills hole at point guard by adding Cal transfer Charlie Moore
- Facing his toughest rebuild yet, can John Calipari keep Kentucky in title mix?
- Hamidou Diallo declares for draft before playing his first game for Kentucky
- Shareef O'Neal, the heralded son of Shaquille O'Neal, commits to Arizona
- Grayson Allen bypasses the NBA draft to return to Duke for his senior year
- Prized Rice transfer Marcus Evans follows his former coach to VCU
- Sudden recruiting surge could propel UNLV back to relevance next season
- Joel Berry abruptly withdraws from the draft, returns to North Carolina
- Five biggest losers now that the NBA draft's early entry deadline has passed
- Five biggest winners now that the NBA draft's early-entry deadline has passed
- Did Memphis really lose a recruit to Division II Ouachita Baptist?
- Gonzaga won't slip too far next season even without Nigel Williams-Goss
- NCAA returns events to North Carolina after state repeals elements of HB2
- Sources: South Carolina guard P.J. Dozier signing with agent