Chicago, IL (February 10, 2020) – NBC Sports Chicago - THE NEW EXCLUSIVE HOME of the Chicago Bulls, Blackhawks and White Sox - will provide fans with extensive, surrounding, multi-platform coverage of "NBA All-Star Weekend," taking place in Chicago for the first time in 32 years, not to mention the very first time at the famed United Center. NBC Sports Chicago will deliver a number of live remote ASG preview shows, comprehensive digital & social content and much more. Please note NBC Sports Chicago's "NBA All-Star Weekend" coverage details below:
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 13 --
• 6:00 PM CT – "SportsTalk Live" NBA All-Star Weekend special edition - Prior to the start of "NBA All-Star Weekend," fans can look forward to a special edition of SportsTalk Live presented by The Chevy Silverado, which will take place at WestEnd in Chicago's West Loop neighborhood (1326 W. Madison St.). Host David Kaplan (@thekapman) will be joined by a panel of NBA experts and special guests to discuss the upcoming weekend's festivities and preview Sunday's All-Star Game. (NOTE: This program will also stream live on NBCSportsChicago.com/WatchLive)
• 7:00 PM CT – "NBA All-Star Tip-Off" – Hosted by Bulls Pre/Postgame Live host Jason Goff (@Jason1Goff), along with studio analysts Kendall Gill (@KendallG13), Will Perdue (@Will_Perdue32) and additional NBA experts, the NBA All-Star Tip-Off - also taking place LIVE at WestEnd - will take a deep dive on this year's game with a close-up look at the rosters, the new game format, a look back at the last time the Bulls hosted the All-Star Game in 1988, along with the top Bulls moments in NBA All-Star Game history and much more. (NOTES: This program will also stream live on NBCSportsChicago.com/WatchLive; NBC Sports Chicago will re-air this special at 10:30 PM Thursday and Friday night at 9:00 PM)
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 14 --
• 12 NOON CT – "The Habershow Podcast All-Star Special" - NBC Sports national NBA Insider Tom Haberstroh (@tomhaberstroh) will be at Highline Bar + Lounge in downtown Chicago (169 W. Kinzie) for this special, LIVE "MyTeams by NBC Sports" app presentation. In addition to special guest interviews and a preview of this year's game/rosters, podcast topics will include discussion about the '88 ASG in Chicago featuring game MVP & Slam Dunk Contest champion Michael Jordan, along with a review of first half of the NBA season, a look ahead to the second half of the season, potential playoff positioning and more. (NOTE: This digital-exclusive presentation will stream LIVE coast-to-coast via the "MyTeams by NBC Sports" app; fans located anywhere in the U.S. can download MyTeams for free on iOS and Android devices in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store)
• 6:00 PM CT – "SportsTalk Live" NBA All-Star Weekend special edition – Viewers will be treated to an additional, live remote edition of SportsTalk Live presented by The Chevy Silverado (at WestEnd), as "Kap" and his panel of NBA experts and special guests further discuss NBA All-Star Weekend, along with the top local/national sports topics heading into the weekend. (NOTE: This program will also stream live on NBCSportsChicago.com/WatchLive)
• 7:00 PM CT – "The Habershow Podcast All-Star Special" (taped) – First-run airing on NBC Sports Chicago and NBCSportsChicago.com/WatchLive.
• 8:00 PM CT – "Bulls Outsiders: All-Star Special" - Hosts Matt Peck (@Bulls_Peck), B (@BawlSports) and John Sabine (@jsabine214) preview NBA All-Star Weekend from their always-entertaining perspective, including their picks to win the Slam Dunk and 3-Point Contests, an assessment of the first half of Bulls season and much more. (NOTES: This taped edition of Bulls Outsiders will take place live at 1:00 PM on Friday at Highline Bar + Lounge, fans are encouraged to attend; this program will also stream live at 8:00 PM via NBCSportsChicago.com/WatchLive)
THROUGHOUT THE WEEKEND…
NBCSportsChicago.com, "MyTeams by NBC Sports" app, "Bulls Talk" Podcasts and Social Media highlights…
• Fans can look forward to even more comprehensive "NBA All-Star Game" coverage all weekend long on NBCSportsChicago.com and the MyTeams by NBC Sports app featuring additional interviews, feature stories, fan reaction, photos, videos and much more provided by NBC Sports Chicago Bulls "Insider" K.C. Johnson (@KCJHoop), veteran Bulls/NBA authority Mark Schanowski (@MarkSchanowski), along with NBC Sports Chicago's team of behind-the-scenes Bulls/NBA experts (@NBCSBulls & @NBCSChicago).
• Bulls fans can also look forward to brand new "Bulls Talk" Podcasts presented by Coors Light featuring the hottest "All-Star Weekend" topics and special guest interviews. The "Bulls Talk" podcast is hosted by Jason Goff and NBC Sports Chicago's team of Bulls experts. Fans can download all of NBC Sports Chicago's podcasts at NBCSportsChicago.com/podcasts and simply subscribe to them via Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify or Stitcher. The podcasts can be played on any mobile device, laptop, or desktop computer.
• From a social media standpoint, NBC Sports Chicago will also deliver a number of additional remote Facebook Live (Facebook.com/NBCSChicago) interviews and special segments throughout the weekend, along with numerous All-Star Weekend "Sights & Sounds" highlights via ‘NBCSChicago' on Instagram and Instagram Stories.
NBC Sports Chicago, a partnership between the Chicago Blackhawks (NHL), Chicago Bulls (NBA), Chicago White Sox (MLB) and the NBC Sports Group, features over 275 live pro games in high definition each year. In addition, NBC Sports Chicago delivers extensive pre/post-game coverage for its core pro team partners, as well as Chicago Bears and Chicago Cubs multi-platform coverage, plus - local sports discussion programs that includes SportsTalk Live, and massive cross-platform coverage provided by the network's growing digital platform, NBCSportsChicago.com, the "MyTeams by NBC Sports" app, and its variety of fan-focused social media outlets. Fans can follow the network on Twitter via @NBCSChicago.
NBC Sports Regional Networks is NBC Sports Group's portfolio of nine regional networks that delivers more than 2,200 live sporting events and original content to more than 35 million homes. Aligned within Eastern and Western Divisions, the NBC Sports Regional Networks are: NBC Sports Boston, NBC Sports Philadelphia, NBC Sports Philadelphia +, NBC Sports Washington, NBC Sports Washington + and SNY; and NBC Sports Bay Area, NBC Sports California, NBC Sports Chicago/NBC Sports Chicago+, and NBC Sports Northwest. For more information on NBC Sports Group properties, including press releases, photos, talent and executive bios, headshots and logos, please visit www.NBCSportsGroupPressBox.com.