Around the NBA trade deadline, a bevy of rumors—some credible, some just noise—are thrown around the Twittersphere. In the process, it can become difficult to remember and track which trades have actually been completed.
That's where we come in. Below is a tracker of every trade, big and small, noteworthy and low-key, that has been completed leading up to Thursday's 3 p.m. ET trade deadline.
Every completed trade
• The Cavaliers traded Isaiah Thomas, Channing Frye and a protected first-round pick to the Lakers for Jordan Clarkson and Larry Nance Jr.
• The Cavaliers acquired George Hill and Rodney Hood in a three-team deal involving the Jazz and Kings. The Jazz get Derrick Rose and Jae Crowder, and the Kings get Joe Johnson and Iman Shumpert.
• The Cavaliers traded Dwyane Wade to the Heat for a protected second-round pick
• The Clippers traded Blake Griffin to the Detroit Pistons
•? The Pelicans acquired Nikola Mirotic from the Bulls
• Three team deal involving the Knicks, Nuggets and Mavericks: New York gets Emmanuel Mudiay, Denver gets Devin Harris and Dallas gets Doug McDermott. New York and Denver will also swap second-round picks.
• The Clippers opted to extend Lou Williams' contract rather than trade the high-scoring guard
•? The Nets traded Tyler Zeller to the Bucks for Rashad Vaughn
•? The Knicks traded Willy Hernangomez to the Charlotte Hornets
•? The Magic traded Elfrid Payton to the Suns for a second-round pick
• The Bulls traded newly-acquired Jameer Nelson to the Pistons for Willie Reed, who was just suspended six games for domestic violence
• The Grizzlies traded James Ennis to the Pitsons for Brice Johnson and a second-round pick.
• ?The Blazers traded Noah Vonley and cash to the Bulls for the rights to Milovan Rakovic.
• The Raptors traded Bruno Caboclo to Sacramento for Malachi Richardson.