The San Antonio star reportedly wants out, leaving his next destination the biggest remaining question of the free agency period. Meanwhile, the Spurs will have a new look with Tony Parker agreeing to terms with the Hornets and Kyle Anderson heading to Memphis.
There's a July 13 deadline for teams to withdraw qualifying offers to restricted free agents.
Here are the latest news and rumors from around the league.
• The Rockets are determined to sign Carmelo Anthony once he leaves the Thunder since they lost forwards Trevor Ariza and Luc Mbah A Moute this offseason. Those two combined to start 82 games last season. (Adrian Wojnarowski, ESPN.com)
• Luc Mbah A Moute agrees to one-year, $4.3 million deal with Clippers, who he played with for two seasons prior to joining the Rockets last year. (Adrian Wojnarowski, ESPN.com)
• Damian Lillard denies reports that he isn't happy with the Portland Trail Blazers amid rumors he wants to play for the Lakers. "I love where I live. I love the organization," Lillard said. (Joe Freeman, The Oregonian)
• The Spurs will decline to match Kyle Anderson's four-year, $37 million offer sheet with Memphis (Adrian Wojnarowski, ESPN.com)
• Zaza Pachulia has agreed to a one-year, $2.4 million deal with the Detroit Pistons. (Shams Charania, Yahoo! Sports)
• The Utah Jazz to guarantee Ekpe Udoh’s contract for 2018-19 season. (Eric Woodyard, Deseret News)
• Free-agent center Brook Lopez agrees to a one-year, $3.4 million deal with the Milwaukee Bucks. (Chris Haynes, ESPN.com)