After an eventful and thrilling overtime race on the road course at the Circuit of the Americas, the NASCAR Cup Series heads to the capital of Virginia for a short-track race at Richmond Raceway.
Through six races this season, the Cup Series has produced six different winners — three of them first-timers. And while Hendrick Motorsports drivers (Kyle Larson, Alex Bowman and William Byron) have won three of the six races, and two other top-tier teams — Stewart-Haas Racing (Chase Briscoe) and Team Penske (Austin Cindric) — have also claimed victories, a start-up team made its presence felt on the Series when Ross Chastain took Trackhouse Racing to victory lane for the first time last weekend at COTA.
Will Sunday's race see a seventh different winner and another first-timer? Or will a traditional power reassert itself on one of NASCAR's oldest tracks?
NEVER MISS A MOMENT: Sign up for our Sports newsletter now!
Here is all the information you need to get ready for Sunday's Toyota Owners 400 at Richmond Raceway in Richmond, Virginia.
What time does the Cup race at Richmond start?
The Toyota Owners 400 starts at 3:30 p.m. ET at Richmond Raceway.
What TV channel is the Cup race at Richmond on?
Fox is broadcasting the Toyota Owners 400 and has a pre-race show beginning at 3 p.m. ET.
Fox Sports 1 will also have an earlier pre-race show beginning at 2 p.m. ET.
Will there be a live stream of the Cup race at Richmond?
The Toyota Owners 400 can be live streamed on the FoxSports website (for those with a cable/satellite provider) and on the FoxSports app.
The race can also be streamed on FuboTV as well as other options.
How many laps is the Cup race at Richmond?
The Toyota Owners 400 is 400 laps around the 0.75-mile track for a total of 300 miles. The race will feature three segments (laps per stage) — Stage 1: 70 laps, Stage 2: 160 laps, Stage 3: 170 laps.
Who won the Cup race at Richmond last year?
Martin Truex Jr. won the most recent race at Richmond on Sept. 11, 2021 after leading 80 laps, including the final 51. And nearly one year ago on April 18, Alex Bowman won after taking the lead on lap 391 and edging Denny Hamlin at the finish.
What is the lineup for the Toyota Owners 400?
(Car number in parentheses):
1. (12) Ryan Blaney, Menards/Richmond Water Heaters Ford
2. (24) William Byron, Liberty University Chevrolet
3. (18) Kyle Busch, Mars Crunchy Cookie Toyota
4. (14) Chase Briscoe, Mahindra Tractors Ford
5. (43) Erik Jones, FOCUSfactor Chevrolet
6. (19) Martin Truex Jr., Auto-Owners Insurance Toyota
7. (4) Kevin Harvick, Mobil 1 Triple Action Formula Ford
8. (1) Ross Chastain, ONX Homes/iFly Chevrolet
9. (20) Christopher Bell, SiriusXM Toyota
10. (10) Aric Almirola, Smithfield Ford
11. (22) Joey Logano, Shell Pennzoil Ford
12. (41) Cole Custer, HaasTooling.com Ford
13. (11) Denny Hamlin, FedEx Express Toyota
14. (99) Daniel Suarez, CommScope Chevrolet
15. (9) Chase Elliott, A SHOC Chevrolet
16. (8) Tyler Reddick, Guaranteed Rate Chevrolet
17. (21) Harrison Burton, Motorcraft/Quick Lane Ford
18. (17) Chris Buescher, Violet Defense Ford
19. (6) Brad Keselowski, Violet Defense Ford
20. (2) Austin Cindric, Discount Tire Ford
21. (5) Kyle Larson, HendrickCars.com Chevrolet
22. (38) Todd Gilliland, Black's Tire Ford
23. (77) Landon Cassill, Voyager: Crypto for All Chevrolet
24. (34) Michael McDowell, Navage Nasal Care Ford
25. (3) Austin Dillon, BREZTRI Chevrolet
26. (16) AJ Allmendinger, Action Industries Chevrolet
27. (45) Kurt Busch, Embrace Home Loans Toyota
28. (48) Alex Bowman, Ally Chevrolet
29. (23) Bubba Wallace, Dr Pepper Toyota
30. (42) Ty Dillon, Chevyliners.com Chevrolet
31. (7) Corey LaJoie, Nations Guard Chevrolet
32. (47) Ricky Stenhouse Jr., SunnyD Chevrolet
33. (51) Cody Ware, Nurtec ODT Ford
34. (78) BJ McLeod, Surface Sunscreen/MaintenanceSupplies.com Ford
35. (15) JJ Yeley, Nabor Force Ford
36. (31) Justin Haley, LeafFilter Gutter Protection Chevrolet
37. (44) Greg Biffle, Norfolk State University Chevrolet
This article originally appeared on USA TODAY: NASCAR race today: Richmond start time, TV, live stream, lineup