- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
The internet’s newest viral sensation is the Walmart yodeling kid, an 11-year-old named Mason Ramsey whose rendition of Hank Williams’ “Lovesick Blues” brought down the house of a Walmart.
You can check out the kid’s talented pipes below in a video that has already racked up more than 10 million views.
Now, MLB players are taking notice.
— Sully Engels (@sullayyy) April 11, 2018
That’s definitely not the first time Dodger Stadium has seen some humorous country music used as a walk-up song. Who could forget when the Dodgers dug up umpire Joe West’s country music album?
— Red Sox (@RedSox) April 11, 2018
Considering both teams ended up winning by significant margins — the Dodgers 4-0 and the Red Sox 14-1 — maybe Hernandez and Kelly are onto something.
More from Yahoo Sports:
• How tall was André the Giant? We may never know
• Marlins are on an island in bizarre legal fight
• Controversial NFL star says he’s retiring due to ‘stress’
• New federal charges in college basketball scandal