- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
Finally, we have an answer to where Manny Machado will play baseball for the foreseeable future. The star infielder has reportedly agreed to join the San Diego Padres, according to ESPN’s Jeff Passan:
Yahoo Sports’ Tim Brown says the deal is worth $300 million over 10 years:
This post will be updated.
More from Yahoo Sports:
• Former NFL player fatally shot in parking dispute
• QB Cousins angers Minnesota with a tweet
• Just weeks after startup, AAF faced big money woes
• LaMelo Ball still plans to go to college