Find Safety, High Yield in These 3 Master Limited Partnerships

Find Safety, High Yield in These 3 Master Limited Partnerships

Here, we'll discuss three high-yield master limited partnerships that offer above-average distribution yields with a wide margin of safety. Magellan Midstream Partners has the longest pipeline system of refined products in the U.S. Its pipeline network is linked to nearly half of the total U.S. refining capacity. The transportation and storage of refined products generates 65% of total operating income, while the transportation and storage of crude oil generates the remaining 35% of operating income.