It's been another week, which means there's been another episode of Hannah Brown trying to find love on the Bachelorette and the AMAZING reaction memes that come with it.
And yes, many of them were dragging contestant Jed, who HAD A GF while he was on the show, meaning that he was *not* there for the right reasons.
It's Monday night, which means that it's time for us to talk about tonight's episode of the Bachelorette. And while Luke P has been the villain for the last few episodes/this entire season (he didn't seem that bad on night one, right guys??), tonight there was a slight twist-even though Luke is still the most hated contestant, Jed now is coming in as a close second. Congrats, Jed!
ICYMI, there was BIG Bach news this week when a woman came forward, saying that she and Jed were STILL dating when he left for the show, both apparently assuming that they would be together afterward. The girlfriend, named Haley Stevens, also said that Jed 100% went on the show for his music career. To make things even worse, Haley says that Jed totally ghosted her after the show, making him even more of a dick.
Also tonight it was *super* clear that Jed just sees the show as an opportunity to promote his music (which is something that he semi-confessed to Hannah earlier on-but he CERTAINLY didn't mention anything about his GF). I mean-the dude held a one-man concert for Hannah out of the blue on tonight's episode, which now reads as him trying to, like, give his demo tape to everyone streaming the Bachelorette (and makes his makeout with Hannah afterward super icky).
Obviously, Twitter didn't take too kindly to any of this and dragged him throughout the whole show. Some people chose to share their opinions about Jed's singing abilities:
- Nya B 🇰🇳 (@NyaBrowne) June 25, 2019
No offense but Jed kind of sucks at this whole music thing lol #TheBachelorette
- Lauren Michela 🌻 (@demaskingtape) June 25, 2019
- Vonne (@Movieym) June 25, 2019
- 🌲✵🍒Alternativechick901🌙✵🌲 (@Alternative901) June 25, 2019
- Leah Murphy (@The_MermaidYogi) June 25, 2019
- Mackenzie Jordan (@kenzieeekayyyy) June 25, 2019
While others just just wanted to drag him in general (understandable):
- clcnyc77 (@clcnyc77) June 25, 2019
- socialmediacaitie (@caitiethegreati) June 25, 2019
- Laura Fragassi (@livel0veBeauty) June 25, 2019
- Chantelle (@YELRAF_) June 25, 2019
- John N. (@flies_with_owls) June 25, 2019
- Rachel Moskowitz (@RachMoskowitz) June 25, 2019
- Maria (@mariado_07) June 25, 2019
- Grace Elizabeth (@G_Brinkerhoff) June 25, 2019
- Kimberly Saltz (@kimberly_saltz) June 24, 2019
- Caroline M (@cmeyeronfire) June 25, 2019
- 🦂🇻🇮🌟💖M.I.S.H.💖🌟🇰🇳🦂 (@ScorpionMish) June 25, 2019
- kentuckyanj (@kentuckyanj) June 25, 2019
This guy does something musical every time he’s on camera. How is she not picking up on this. And shame on production for allowing it. #thebachelorette
- Katie (@katiefray_) June 25, 2019
Well I guess this is the episode Jed is promoting his music career. Hope it’s worth it dude #TheBachelorette
- michaela shea (@michaela_annes) June 25, 2019
- kristen bell (@KakersDozen) June 25, 2019
I mean, harsh, but also kinda fair!
('You Might Also Like',)