- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
LeBron James has made it clear that he won’t “stick to basketball,” and Saturday afternoon was no exception.
James, ahead of the Los Angeles Lakers road matchup against the San Antonio Spurs, rocked a Beto O’Rourke hat on his way to the game.
O’Rouke is currently running for United States Senate in Texas against Republican incumbent Ted Cruz — a race that has drawn national attention in recent weeks.
While James can’t vote in that election — as he doesn’t live in Texas — he made it more than clear who he is supporting in that race on Saturday afternoon at the AT&T Center.
More from Yahoo Sports:
• Brown: Muncy’s heroics end longest postseason game ever
• Passan: Dodgers may have won more than just wildest World Series game in recent memory
• Kinsler feels ‘terrible’ for error that cost Red Sox dearly in Game 3 loss
• Six key moments that defined the Dodgers’ 3-2 win