August 13, 2013
Kentucky's game against Baylor in AT&T Stadium will tip off at 10 p.m. on Dec. 6.
Yes, 10 p.m. It is a Friday, though, and it could be a game of top-25 teams.
The matchup is a featured piece of the new Big 12/SEC Challenge (the other marquee game: Kansas against Florida. Can't wait for that one, either).
The game will be broadcast on ESPN.
Here's the full Challenge schedule:
• Texas Tech at Alabama, 9 p.m. Nov. 14 on ESPN2
• Auburn at Iowa State, 7 p.m. Dec. 2 on ESPNU
• Vanderbilt at Texas, 9 p.m. Dec. 2, ESPN 2
• West Virginia at Missouri, 7 p.m. Dec. 5, ESPN2
• TCU at Mississippi State, 7 p.m. Dec. 5, ESPNU
• Ole Miss at Kansas State, 9 p.m. Dec. 5, ESPN 2
• South Carolina at Oklahoma State, 9:30 p.m. Dec. 6, ESPNU
• Kentucky vs. Baylor (in Arlington, Texas), 10 p.m. Dec. 6, ESPN
• Kansas at Florida, 7 p.m. Dec. 10, ESPN
• Oklahoma vs. Texas A&M (in Houston), 7 p.m. Dec. 21, ESPNU