- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
Here's what happened in Mets Land, in case you missed it...
- DeGrom, however, said after the game that he's "pretty optimistic" he'll be able to make his next start.
- He also called the atmosphere at Citi Field "unbelievable," while Billy McKinney called it "electric."
- Meanwhile, Brandon Nimmo is reportedly hoping to begin a rehab assignment next week
- Sandy Alderson discussed the Mets' continued struggles with injuries this season.
- Zack Scott said the Mets would be open to trading for starting pitching at the trade deadline.
- On the Shea Anything podcast, Keith Hernandez gives his take on David Peterson's struggles on the mound.
- John Harper makes his predictions for the National League All-Star team roster.