- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
After the Mets were rained out against the Braves on Friday, Noah Syndergaard tweeted that he is "A-OK" despite suffering a setback in his recovery from Tommy John surgery.
Here's what happened in Mets Land on Friday, in case you missed it...
- New York was unable to get its game in against the Braves on Friday, and a makeup date for the postponement has not yet been announced.
- Later on Friday, Syndergaard tweeted that he is "A-OK," despite the news he won't throw again for another six weeks.
- Joe DeMayo and Jacob Resnick preview July's MLB Draft and give their thoughts on who could be available for the Mets at No. 10.
- Andy Martino answers questions from the Mets Mailbag, including what the biggest position of need will be come the trade deadline.
- Doug Williams and Keith Hernandez are back for another episode of Shea Anything.