Each week, TheHoosier.com will be checking in to see how former IU athletes are doing in the pros. This week, we've got updates from the NFL.
Dennis Wierzbicki / USA TODAY Sports
• Former IU running back Jordan Howard finished with 23 carries for 138 yards and two touchdowns plus five catches for 26 yards for the Chicago Bears in their 23-17 overtime win over the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday. His second touchdown won the Bears the game in overtime.
• Former IU All-American left tackle Jason Spriggs was inactive for the Green Bay Packers in their 27-24 win over the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday. The Packers placed Spriggs on injured reserved on Sept. 21 as he continues to recover from a hamstring injury.
• Former IU left guard Rodger Saffold helped the Los Angeles Rams pile up 418 total yards of offense in their 41-39 win over the San Francisco 49ers on Thursday night football.
• Former IU All-American right guard Dan Feeney was active for the Los Angeles Chargers in their 24-10 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday.
• Former IU defensive tackle Darius Latham was inactive for the Oakland Raiders in their 27-10 loss to the Washington Redskins on Sunday Night Football.
• Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes
• Follow us on Twitter: @IndianaRivals
• Like us on Facebook.