Each week, TheHoosier.com will be checking in to see how former IU athletes are doing in the pros. This week, we've got updates from the NFL.
Jason Getz / USA TODAY Sports
• Former IU running back Jordan Howard finished with nine carries for seven yards for the Chicago Bears in their 29-7 loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday. Howard exited the game with a shoulder injury and had his right arm in a sling.
• Former IU All-American running back Tevin Coleman had six carries for 42 yards and two receptions for three yards and a receiving touchdown for the Atlanta Falcons in their 34-23 win over the Green Bay Packers on Sunday night football. Coleman's touchdown was the first receiving touchdown in the Falcons' new stadium.
• Former IU left guard Rodger Saffold helped the Los Angeles Rams pile up 332 total yards of offense in their 27-17 loss to the Washington Redskins on Sunday.
• Former IU wide receiver Cody Latimer finished with two receptions for 22 yards for the Denver Broncos in their 42-17 win over the Dallas Cowboys.
• Former IU All-American right guard Dan Feeney was active for the Los Angeles Chargers in their 19-17 loss to the Miami Dolphins on Sunday.
• Former IU defensive tackle Darius Latham was inactive for the Oakland Raiders in their 45-20 win over the New York Jets on Sunday.
• Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes
• Follow us on Twitter: @IndianaRivals
• Like us on Facebook.