Stephen R. Sylvanie / USA TODAY Sports
Five former Hoosiers are currently competing in the NBA Summer League in Las Vegas, which runs July 7-17. Here's a look at those IU standouts performed in games played on Saturday.
• Williams finished with 21 points, four rebounds and two steals in 27 minutes starting at forward for the Houston Rockets in their 95-90 loss to the Cleveland Cavaliers. Williams shot 7 of 14 from the field, including 3 of 8 from 3-point range as Houston fell to 1-1 with the loss.
• Ferrell recorded 14 points and four assists in 25 minutes starting at point guard for Dallas Mavericks in their 91-75 win over the Chicago Bulls. The contest was Ferrell's summer league debut with the Mavericks. Ferrell shot 5 of 7 from the field and made all of his three 3-point attempts as Dallas moved to 2-0 with the victory.
• Bryant went scoreless with one rebound in 15 minutes off the bench for the Los Angeles Lakers in their 86-81 loss to the Boston Celtics. The Lakers fell to 0-2 with the loss.
James Blackmon Jr.
• Blackmon did not play for the Philadelphia 76ers in their 95-93 win over the Golden State Warriors.
• Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes
• Follow us on Twitter: @IndianaRivals
• Like us on Facebook.