Stephen R. Sylvanie / USA TODAY Sports
Five former Hoosiers are currently competing in the NBA Summer League in Las Vegas, which runs July 7-17. Here's a look at how a handful of those IU standouts performed in games played on Monday.
• Williams poured in a team-high 27 points in 27 minutes starting at forward for the Houston Rockets in their 99-94 win over the Phoenix Suns. He also shot 38.9 percent from the field and added six rebounds as the Rockets moved to 2-1 in summer league play.
• Bryant finished with 10 points and eight rebounds in 20 minutes off the bench for the Los Angeles Lakers in their 95-92 win over the Sacramento Kings. The Lakers moved to 1-2 in summer league play with the victory.
Two former Hoosiers will be in action on July 11, the final day of pool play before tournament play begins:
• Former IU guard Yogi Ferrell and the Dallas Mavericks face the Miami Heat at 8 p.m. ET on NBATV.
• Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes
• Follow us on Twitter: @IndianaRivals
• Like us on Facebook.