Big Ten power rankings
5. Iowa (7-2, 4-2): Special teams come up big with blocked punt to set up touchdown and 53-yard field goal to beat Northwestern 10-7.
7. Gophers (5-4, 3-3): After blown late fourth-quarter leads against Northwestern and Illinois, Gophers are happy to see no other teams from Land of Lincoln on their schedule.
9. Northwestern (4-5, 2-4): Wildcats had ball at Iowa 2-yard line midway through fourth quarter but were stopped on four runs.
10. Maryland (5-4, 2-4): Terrapins have been outscored 112-19 in three consecutive losses to Penn State.
11. Illinois (4-5, 2-4): Backup QB John Paddock needed only three passes to drive Illini 85 yards for decisive TD in 27-26 win over Gophers.
12. Indiana (3-6, 1-5): Hoosiers end six-game losing streak with victory over Wisconsin.
13. Michigan State (3-6, 1-5): Interim coach Harlon Barnett posts first victory as Spartans hold off Nebraska.
14. Purdue (2-7, 1-5): Boilermakers go 1-for-14 on third-down situations in 41-13 loss at Michigan.