Pitt meets Rice at Heinz Field today, and to get ready for the game, here's all of our content from the week.
- In our weekly 3-2-1 Column, we discuss three things we know, two questions we have and one prediction for today's game.
The Panther-Lair.com 3-2-1 Column: Rice week
- On the Friday podcast, we discussed how Pitt is facing Rice at exactly the right point in the season.
PODCAST: A good time for Rice
- In the weekly Mailbag, we talked about message board low points, how to spend 50 million in Pitt's Athletic Department and more.
- Pat Narduzzi held his final press briefing of the week on Thursday, and he talked about Rice's defense, Pitt's quarterbacks and more.
Narduzzi on Rice's D, Pitt's QB's, the FBI arrests and more
- And you can watch video of Narduzzi's Thursday press briefing here:
Video: Narduzzi's final talk before Rice
- Rice is an unfamiliar opponent, but some of the things the Owls do on offense will be reminiscent of last season.
Film breakdown: Rice will bring a familiar look to Heinz Field
- On the ACC teleconference, Pat Narduzzi talked about the national anthem and more. Here's a rundown of what he said.
Narduzzi: "Our passing game will be a threat"
- Pitt came into the season with a couple of clear top options in the receiving corps, but three unlikely players have risen to the top.
Trio of receivers emerges as top producers in the passing game
- What happened in the loss at Georgia Tech? Take another look at the film.
Game review: Georgia Tech
- For the second week in a row, Pitt is entering a game without a publicly-named starter at quarterback.
Two quarterbacks? After four games, Pitt is still looking for one
- Pitt has given up 94 points and more than 1,100 yards in the last two games, but the biggest struggle has been on the other side of the ball.
Offense leads the list of issues for 1-3 Pitt
- Pat Narduzzi held his third consecutive Monday press conference after a loss this week; here's a rundown of what he had to say.
Narduzzi: "Another tough Monday"
- Pitt released its Week Five depth chart Monday, and there were a few notable changes plus one significant consistency.
Pitt keeps an "OR" at quarterback
- On the Monday podcast, we recapped the loss at Georgia Tech and considered Pitt's 1-3 start.
PODCAST: Pitt's 1-3, the GT game and more
- What are the biggest storylines in Pitt football entering this week's game against Rice?
Five big questions entering Rice week
- What did we learn from Pitt's trip to Atlanta?
Five answers from the GT game
- The loss at Georgia Tech dropped Pitt to 1-3; here were our initial reactions the day after the game.
10 thoughts on the loss to Georgia Tech