On the latest Flyers Talk podcast, NBC Sports Philadelphia's Katie Emmer and Jordan Hall discuss the team's second-round matchup against the Islanders.
From what to expect with the series to all about the new fan experience, let's dive in:
• 1:25 - Why there's a lot to like about the Flyers after the first-round series victory
• 3:15 - Do the Islanders remind us of the Flyers?
• 7:20 - Should the regular-season series worry Flyers fans?
• 12:15 - Flyers chief business officer Mike Shane joins us!
• 12:55 - A glimpse inside Flyers Home Ice
• 16:10 - How the Flyers have adapted to the new state of the world
• 18:50 - The meaning of the Flyers' community caravans
• 20:30 - The creation of "Anytime. Anywhere."
• 23:15 - The virtual Gritty 5K for fans
• 26:00 - How did Gritty get a billboard in Toronto?
• 27:50 - The excitement is building within the Flyers' organization