Nothing is coming easy for the Flyers.
After losing Carter Hart to injury, the Flyers (24-16-6) square off with another top team Wednesday when they visit the Blues (30-10-7).
Let's get into the essentials:
• When: 8 p.m. ET
• Where: Enterprise Center
• Broadcast: NBC Sports Network
• Live stream: NBCSportsPhiladelphia.com and the NBC Sports MyTeams app
• The Flyers will miss Hart for two to three weeks because of a right lower abdominal strain. Alex Lyon has returned to the big club to back up Brian Elliott and he wasn't the only roster move Wednesday (see story).
• The matchup with the defending champion Blues marks the Flyers' fourth straight game against a top-six NHL club. The Flyers finished a three-game homestand 2-1-0 against the Capitals (3-2 win), Lightning (1-0 loss) and Bruins (6-5 SO win) (see story).
Against the Blues, they'll face a team that is atop the NHL standings and has won nine straight home games, a stretch in which it has outscored the opposition 36-15.
A win in St. Louis would complete a statement stretch by the Flyers.
• Wednesday night will be the Flyers' final road game before their NHL-mandated bye week from Jan. 22-30. The Flyers have been a different team away from the Wells Fargo Center as they're 9-13-2 with a minus-31 goal differential on the road compared to 15-3-4 with a plus-35 goal differential at home.
Claude Giroux-Kevin Hayes-Travis Konecny
Michael Raffl-Sean Couturier-Jakub Voracek
James van Riemsdyk-Scott Laughton-Nicolas Aube-Kubel
Chris Stewart-Connor Bunnaman-Tyler Pitlick
Ivan Provorov-Matt Niskanen
Travis Sanheim-Philippe Myers
Robert Hagg-Mark Friedman
Click here to download the MyTeams App by NBC Sports! Receive comprehensive coverage of your teams and stream the Flyers, Sixers and Phillies games easily on your device.
More on the Flyers
Flyers at Blues: Live stream, storylines, game time and more originally appeared on NBC Sports Philadelphia