- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
Floyd Mayweather Jr. is making more moves days after announcing a rematch with Manny Pacquiao.
TMZ reports he’ll compete in a tune-up fight and Mayweather is looking at possibly two of them before taking on Pacquiao. The site reported he’s not only considering a fight against a boxer, but potentially a kickboxer or MMA fighter.
Mayweather, 41, won his 50th fight last year against UFC star Conor McGregor in the 10th round. He came out of retirement to reach the 50-0 mark. Reports are that Mayweather’s rematch with Pacquiao could be in December of this year.
More from Yahoo Sports:
• Meyer’s grim warning to NFL team about Aaron Hernandez
• School official sorry for racist remark about Texans QB
• New book claims Brady feels ‘trapped’ with Belichick
• Red Sox fans make problematic discovery