Welcome to “My Favorite Goal,” a regular feature from NBC Sports where our writers, personalities and NHL players remember the goals that have meant the most to them. These goals have left a lasting impression and there’s a story behind each one.
Bo Horvat was in his fourth NHL season when the Sedins played their last one. On the night of their final game at Rogers Arena, the twins gave Canucks fans one last memory when Henrik set up Daniel for the power play winner in overtime.
PREVIOUSLY ON MY FAVORITE GOAL:
• Darren McCarty shows off goal-scoring hands during 1997 Cup Final
• Alex Ovechkin scores ‘The Goal’ as a rookie
• Marek Malik’s stunning shootout winner
• Paul Henderson scores for Canada
• Mario Lemieux’s end-to-end masterpiece; Hextall scores again
• Tomas Hertl goes between-the-legs
• Borschevsky’s goal sealed with a kiss
• Bolland clinches Cup for Blackhawks 17 seconds later
• Stoll completes Kings’ upset over Canucks