Subscribe to The Yahoo Fantasy Basketball Podcast
In the latest fantasy basketball podcast, Dalton Del Don and Andy Behrens continue their monitoring of the NBA preseason, along with providing their final draft notes before the 2019-20 NBA season officially gets underway next week!
In this week’s Starting Five segment of the episode, Andy and Dalton run down the five biggest storylines of the fantasy week, which include: (2:20)
1) We’ve had our first Anthony Davis injury fire-drill. What did we learn?
2) Tyler Herro draws a start, lights up Hawks (23 points, five 3s).
3) Brandon Clarke crushes, goes 16-12 with defensive goodies; Jonas Valanciunas still dealing with an ankle injury.
4) What’s your level of concern on Blake Griffin?
5) Carsen Edwards just hit NINE 3s against CLE. Any room for him in Boston?
Our experts discuss the last of their draft prep as we head into the biggest fantasy basketball draft weekend of the year, while also revealing who’s moved up and down on their draft board. (12:29)
Next up, Mike Barner of RotoWire calls in to discuss the load management monster in fantasy (especially with guys like LeBron James, Joel Embiid, and Kawhi Leonard), targeting players for the fantasy playoffs, and more rookie talk. (17:19)
Andy & Dalton wrap up the show with In Case You Missed It. ICYMI this week: Kevin Durant and Matt Moore’s Twitter conversation about mid-range jump-shots, which stemmed from a discussion about Zach LaVine. (30:29)
Please remember to rate, review and subscribe on your podcast provider of choice and send us your questions for future episodes on Twitter @YahooFantasy.
Follow Dalton @daltondeldon
Follow Andy @andybehrens