Penn State is heading into a big matchup this weekend when the Nittany Lions host the Michigan Wolverines. After coming off an encouraging win over Maryland last week, Penn State is hopefully on track to finishing the season on a positive note.
Michigan will be another tough opponent for Penn State. Who exactly are the experts picking for this Big Ten matchup? Let’s dive deeper and take a look.
To start, Michigan currently has a 53.9% chance to win this game while Penn State has a 46.1% chance. The way the Nittany Lions have played these past two weeks have most likely changed the projections of this game.
Next, a group of writers from College Football News once again got together to make their predictions for this week’s games. Here is an interesting one. The consensus pick was Penn State defeating Michigan to pull off the upset in Happy Valley.
Penn State has had an up-and-down season, to say the least, and they have started to get over that hump of struggles and three straight losses, despite a strong performance against Ohio State.
Next, a group of three writers from Athlon Sports also made their predictions for a week 11. For this matchup, two of the three picked Michigan to beat Penn State on the road.
Penn State has started to turn their season around and end on a high note, making this matchup more intriguing to watch. Both teams have a strong defense, and this could likely turn into a defensive battle come Saturday.