NFL kickoff is tomorrow night! We are on the eve of Week 1 and if you're doing last-minute research for your drafts, we want to do everything we can to help you nail each and every pick Here at Rotoworld, we are offering updated looks at our latest Draft Guide features to help you rise to the occasion when your draft comes.
Our goal is to give you the tools to guide you towards winning a championship and bringing home the hardware (and the glory). As such, we'll be providing you with a few looks into a variety of the tools available in our 2020 Rotoworld Fantasy Football Draft Guide from the Rotoworld Premium EDGE+ Roto package as we march closer and closer to the start of the regular season.
Complete with content aimed at providing the knowledge you need to make the perfect draft decisions in a variety of league formats — from projections, rankings, a start/sit tool and trade analyzer to exclusive expert columns — this year's edition is the finest we've ever produced.
If you're unwilling to draft a tight end early, or watch someone swipe Travis Kelce right in front of you, look no further than the guys below, who are locked into their role full-time:
Updated TE Rankings - PPR
6. Darren Waller - LV - Week 6 BYE - 187.2 Projected Points (Y! Default PPR Scoring)
7. Tyler Higbee - LAR - Week 9 BYE - 136.6 Projected Points (Y! Default PPR Scoring)
8. Hayden Hurst - ATL - Week 10 BYE - 180.3 Projected Points (Y! Default PPR Scoring)
9. Austin Hooper - CLE - Week 9 BYE - 157.7 Projected Points (Y! Default PPR Scoring)
10. Mike Gesicki - MIA - Week 11 BYE - 171.3 Projected Points (Y! Default PPR Scoring)
For the full rankings at every position, and all that our Draft Guide and Season Tools for NFL, MLB, NBA and NHL have to offer, you can purchase EDGE+ Roto here for as low as $3.99 per month! And if you're into DFS and betting, be sure to check out our EDGE+ Pro package that includes our DFS Tools for as low as $7.99 per month and try out our new betting tools FOR FREE.