Those numbers are great, particularly a 12.9 yards-per-carry average, but looking at the advanced stats reveals even more eye-popping performance.
NextGen Stats from Week 13 point to some absurd play from Guice, listed below:
- Of all NFL running backs, Guice spent the least average time behind the line of scrimmage at just 2.51 seconds.
- Guice saw a stacked box on 60 percent of his carries, second-most in the NFL.
- Guice was the most north/south runner at 1.81 yards ran/rush yard gained.
Looking at the data, here's what can be ascertained about Guice: He decides where he is going fast, and he attacks that spot. There is not much-wasted movement, and he is obviously able to avoid and run right through defenders.
If you don't believe the data, just watch this video. Again and again.
I been like that... get y'all popcorn ready pic.twitter.com/Rp3ohLQgkK— 2️⃣9️⃣ (@DhaSickest) December 2, 2019
MORE REDSKINS NEWS:
- Sick kicks: Redskins unveil My Cause My Cleats
- Civic duty: Vote these Redskins into Pro Bowl
- Era ended: Rivera fired after loss to Redskins