- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
Conor McGregor, fresh off a strong second-place finish in the UFC 229 title bout last weekend, was on the sideline for Sunday afternoon’s Dallas Cowboys-Jacksonville Jaguars showdown in Dallas. And at some point, someone thought it was a good idea to give McGregor a football and see what he could do with it.
The results were … not pretty.
I think McGregor picked the right sport 😂 pic.twitter.com/Nemv7hAzfG
— The Checkdown (@thecheckdown) October 14, 2018
Yeah. That’s terrible. Still, might be worth Jacksonville bringing him into camp for a look.
More from Yahoo Sports:
• 4 teams jump out in College Football Playoff race
• Sources: No Curry suspension after near altercation
• Pat Forde: Takeaways from chaos-filled day in college football
• Report: Hernandez was ‘sexually molested as a young boy’