- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
Conor McGregor is accused of breaking an Italian DJ's nose during a party in Rome on Saturday, only hours after having his son baptized at the Vatican.
Francesco Facchinetti says he and his wife had been partying with McGregor and his fiance, Dee Devlin, before the legendary mixed martial arts fighter punched him in front of 10 witnesses. Facchinetti says the attack was completely unprovoked and he is planning to sue McGregor.
“He attacked me without motivation as we talked for more than two hours and we also had fun together,” Facchinetti told his one million Instagram followers, according to a translation from MMA Mania. “I could have shut up and not say anything to anyone, but since I’m here to tell it, I must say that that person is really violent and dangerous.”
Facchinetti's wife said that McGregor had just invited the couple to another party before McGregor allegedly attacked.
“Luckily, he [Francesco] was very close so he [McGregor] couldn’t load up on his punch,” she said. “Francesco flew back, fell on the table, and then on the ground. The first thing that came to mind was ‘are we kidding? Is it a show?’ Then I was paralyzed. I turned around and saw that his friends were holding him against the wall because he wanted to continue beating Francesco. Then they took him away. I turned on the light and the guards turned them off. Francesco was bleeding. I wanted to help him and the guards chased us away.”
McGregor recently got into a physical altercation with rapper Machine Gun Kelly at the 2021 MTV Video Music Awards.
Washington Examiner Videos
Original Author: Matthew Miller