The 2020 NFL Draft is officially in the books, and over the course of two days, the Bears welcomed seven new players to Chicago
GM Ryan Pace stayed with his two picks in the second round, avoiding the temptation to trade up, but did make a pair of fifth-round trades on Day 3. The Bears had picks in only three rounds, the second, fifth and seventh. The team's first-round draft pick went to Las Vegas in the Khalil Mack trade.
Below is a complete list of picks in order of selection.
Rd 2 - 43. Cole Kmet, TE, Notre Dame
- Why Bears see Kmet as key fix for Matt Nagy's offense
- Did the Bears reach for Kmet?
- Kmet's priceless reaction to being drafted
- Chris Simms compared Kmet to Rob Gronkowski
- How Kmet could be Bears' version of Gronk
- Kmet's Gronk moment at Saint Viator High School
- How Kmet fits in next to Jimmy Graham
- Kmet's neighbors threw him a parade
- Kmet turned down a chance to play for White Sox
- Kmet said playing for Bears would be a dream come true
Rd 2 - 50. Jaylon Johnson, CB, Utah
- He already has a chip on his shoulder
- Why this was a smart pick for the Bears
- Johnson has a crazy collegiate statline
- Johnson always wanted to guard Packers' DaVante Adams
Rd 5 - 163. Kindle Vildor, CB, Ga. Southern
Rd 7 - 226. Arlington Hambright, G, Colorado
Rd 7 - 227. Lachavious Simmons, G, Tenn. State
For every pick in the NFL Draft:
Complete list of 7 Bears picks from the seven-round 2020 NFL Draft originally appeared on NBC Sports Chicago