The Arizona Cardinals began their week of practice on Wednesday getting ready for their Week 3 matchup against the Detroit Lions. They released the first injury report of the week and had a couple of new injuries pop up that kept players out of practice.
Center Mason Cole, who missed all last week and did not play in Sunday’s game with a hamstring injury he suffered in the season opener, did not practice on Wednesday.
Kirk suffered some tightness in Sunday’s game but fought through it.
We will see if they are able to practice Thursday and Friday.
Did not practice:
- OL Mason Cole (hamstring)
- WR Larry Fitzgerald (day off)
- WR DeAndre Hopkins (day off)
- WR Chirstian Kirk (groin)
- DL Jordan Phillips (ankle)
- CB Byron Murphy (shoulder)
- S Budda Baker (thumb)