On Monday at the U.S. Open, No. 1 Novak Djokovic will take on No. 2 Rafael Nadal in the finals, setting up a rematch of the 2010 and '11 finals at this Grand Slam.
It will be the 37th time the two have met in an ATP event, and it will mark the tenth time the two have met in a Grand Slam.
Here is the numbers breakdown between the two:
• Nadal leads 27-15 all-time
• Nadal leads 6-3 in Grand Slam meetings
• Djokovic leads 3-2 in Grand Slam finals meetings
• The two have split 1-1 in U.S. Open finals meetings
• Nadal leads 2-1 in all meetings in 2013, including a semifinal meeting at the French Open
• In the last five Grand Slam meetings, Djokovic leads 3-2
• Nadal has 12 Grand Slam titles to Djokovic's six
• Both players have won just one U.S. Open (Nadal in '10, Djokovic in '11)
(Bovada has Nadal at -155 to win on Monday, and Novak at +125.)