- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
Very early in Napoli's match against Lazio at the San Paolo, Miroslav Klose scored off a corner kick to put Lazio up 1-0. While the Lazio players began to celebrate, Napoli protested the goal, saying that Klose scored with his hand, which he did. Klose then admitted his offense to the referee, who disallowed the goal, and the Napoli players showed their appreciation for Klose's honesty by patting him on the back.
Napoli went on the beat Lazio 3-0, but it was the 34-year-old German legend who earned the lion's share of respect on the day. And making the incident even more enjoyable is the fact that he admitted to his handball goal in the stadium that used to be the home of Maradona, the unrepentant perpetrator of the Hand of God goal.
[ More sports video: Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Minute ]
Other popular content on the Yahoo! network:
• Lingerie Football League commissioner mocks NFL for low officiating standards
• Packer T.J. Lang's Twitter explosion could be most re-tweeted Tweet of all time
• Waiters: Yankees owe us between $500,000 and $1 million in unpaid tips
• Y! News: 11-year-old wins $20k for creating app