Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin won the Slam Dunk Contest during last year's All-Star weekend, but he's said that he isn't planning on going for a second title this year.
But now the big weekend, which will run from Feb. 24-26 in Orlando, is getting close and the Orlando Sentinel reports that Griffin is now not saying so definitively that he won't do it.
When approached after Monday's shootaround before the Clippers topped the Orlando Magic 107-102, Griffin said, "I haven't been approached yet, so we'll see what happens with that. We'll see what they're going to do, and I'll guess I'll make a decision."
Griffin is averaging 21.2 points, 10.9 rebounds and 3.1 assists per game.