TSN's panel of James Duthie, Darren Dreger, Aaron Ward and Bob McKenzie had a little fun recently with some help from a couple of Los Angeles Kings.
In their best version of "The Hangover", the panel proved they've got some decent acting chops:
A few thoughts:
• If Ed Helms ever needs a future body double, I think we've found one in Duthie.
• Darren Dreger is apparently not a robot and is hilarious.
• Darryl Sutter's part should have been replaced with Nick Kypreos, or at least a dude wearing a Kypreos jersey, for obvious reasons.
• Seriously, how amazing was Dreger?
• Bravo, Aaron Ward, for the Iginla to the Bruins line.
Follow Sean Leahy on Twitter at @Sean_Leahy