Here are your Puck Headlines: A glorious collection of news and views collected from the greatest blogosphere in sports and the few, the proud, the mainstream hockey media.
— Craig Custance (@CraigCustance) September 9, 2014
• That bad, huh?
• For the first time since the 2009-10 season the Columbus Blue Jackets have reached the 10,000 season ticket sales mark. [Dispatch]
• Fancy stats added to Hockey Reference? How will we get any work done now? [Hockey-Reference]
• If you could put together a team of the best bargains in the NHL, what would it look like? Lucky for you, Adam Gretz did all the work. [SB Nation]
• With junior hockey getting underway soon, here are 10 compelling characters in the OHL. [Buzzing the Net]
• Former NHLer Steve Sullivan has joined the Arizona Coyotes as the team’s development coach where he will oversee their amateur players and work with the coaches at their AHL affiliate. [Coyotes]
• Examining why some Washington Capitals play different next to Alex Ovechkin. [RMNB]
• Ondrej Pavelec on 2013-14: “I wasn’t happy last year with the way I played. It’s no secret.” [Winnipeg Sun]
• Meet Emily Wilburn, the only female player in the male-dominated Pacific Collegiate Hockey Association this season. [Golden Gate Express]
• Which 10 players can you trust to stay healthy for your fantasy hockey team this season? [Dobber Hockey]
• Finally, who's the worst dressed Flyer? Poor Jake Voracek.