Here are your Puck Headlines: a glorious collection of news and views collected from the greatest blogosphere in sports and the few, the proud, the mainstream hockey media.
Good form, Sid!;) RT: @TrevDueck: Sidney Crosby's a fan of the People's Champ @TheRock. Watch Sid "lay the smackdown" http://t.co/LyeU6tAUn2 — Dwayne Johnson (@TheRock) April 3, 2014
• Well, if The Rock approves...
• Before he was dealt to the Philadelphia Flyers, Steve Mason considered walking away from the game. "It had definitely crossed my mind to consider other options. I was just so beat up mentally that hockey was becoming more of a chore than a passion and something that was fun." [NHL.com]
• There's certainly a lot of East Coast Bias in NBC's new Stanley Cup playoff campaign. [The Royal Half]
• The Pittsburgh Penguins are eating healthy these days after planted seeds from Gary Roberts' arrival back in 2007. [Post-Gazette]
• For the upcoming World Championships, it sounds like there's a good chance you'll see Anton Khudobin of the Carolina Hurricanes between the pipes for Russia. [R-Sport]
• Washington Capitals fans are posed a question: If you could fire one, would you get rid of Adam Oates or George McPhee? [Japers' Rink]
• A lower body injury will sideline Johnny Oduya for a second straight game for the Chicago Blackhawks. [Madhouse Enforcer]
• According to Ted Nolan, Chris Stewart is "way ahead" in his rehab from an ankle injury and could return before the end of the season for the Buffalo Sabres. [Buffalo Hockey Beat]
• Breaking down Teemu Selanne's incredible career numbers. [Bleacher Report]
• Why the Florida Panthers are currently built to withstand "playoff hockey." [The Rat Trick]
• Finally, via Islanders Point Blank, here's Mike Bossy doing a French commercial for Kentucky Fried Chicken in 1981: