Of course you do.
1) You should not punch anybody in the back of the head.
2) If you decide to taunt angry, irrational rioters by salsa dancing in their face, you probably will be punched in the back of the head.
I'm not even totally comfortable calling this a riot. I see a bunch of angry kids milling around. Fourteen arrests were made, 13 of them were UMass-Amherst students, and crowds were dispersed by smoke bombs and pepper balls.
Anyway, about the Giants fan who took a punch in the back of the head, I'm pretty sure he's fine with it. You can see him at about the 0:27 mark in the video ready to throw a fist, and then he shifts quickly into salsa dancing. These are the actions of a man who is expecting to be clocked in the head. He didn't even seem to be in a hurry to leave after he was.
Whatever the case, two large heroes in gray sweatshirts pulled him out of there and saved him from further harm. He will live to salsa another day. Hopefully, next time, not for the sole purpose of being a smug jerk.
Other popular Super Bowl content:
• Slideshow: Fans show their support for Patriots, Giants
• Video: Director Spike Lee reacts to Giants' Super Bowl win
• OMG: M.I.A.'s raised middle finger raises question: Why the provocation?