And really, how do you say no to Brett Favre being torn in half?
Other highlights include:
• Roger Goodell giving the Brett Favre crime scene the CSI treatment with a gigantic Q-tip.
• An unusually sardonic tone from the Next Media Animation folks, suggesting that the NFL doesn't really care about violence, but its image and its cash flow. Not that I disagree, but the NMA people usually don't take such a stance.
• One Chicago Bears player shoving a gigantic syringe into another Chicago Bears player's buttocks.
• Jay Cutler, for some reason, morphing into a bull and goring various New York Giants.
• Gregg Williams and Sean Payton being executed at close range by shotguns.
All in all, I'd call it tasteful and restrained while deftly balancing beauty and melancholy.