Welcome to the latest Shutdown Corner podcast! On today's piping-hot episode, we have:
• Discussion of the absurdly long preseason and bitter preseason injuries like Sam Bradford's
• Questions about the Browns' ability to move the football
• Concerns about Andy Dalton's big-game mettle
• Thoughts on whether the Ravens will be better, worse, or the same this year
• Predictions of good tidings for the Steelers
The Shutdown Corner podcast is the product of Kevin Kaduk (@KevinKaduk), Frank Schwab (@YahooSchwab) and Jay Busbee (@JayBusbee). New episodes every Tuesday and Friday, with bonus episodes when you least expect it. Enjoy!